Hyleos ChemLib is a .Net library dedicated to chemistry.
This library is developed to replace ChemView Active X as a .Net UserControl :
To do :
- Render 2D chemical structure and reaction
- Copy/Paste from clipboard (MDLCT)
- Atom coloration
- Read/Write MDL v2000, v3000, Smiles and Unique Smiles
- Chemical descriptors: TPSA
- Save as image
- Finalyse 2D Coordinates generation
- Optimize structure kekulization when read from a smiles string
- Microsoft .Net framework 3.5
- Is this Free ? Yes, it is and deliver under the same license as ChemViewX and ChemFileBrowser.
- Is this Open source ? No, like other products of hyleos, source code is not actually open and is the property of the author, sorry for that.
- Is this compatible with Mono ? We can provide a special build. Hyleos ChemLib had been test with Mono.